EU-LIFE TechWatch series - Molecular biophysics in EU-LIFE Core Facilities
This edition of the EU-LIFE TechWatch series focuses on molecular biophysics in EU-LIFE core facilities. It will include short presentations of six projects from four of the alliance institutes. Other techniques available will also be discussed.
- Radovan Fiala (CEITEC, Josef Dadok NMR National Centre)
- Jan Pribyl (CEITEC, Nanobiotechnology Core Facility)
- Josef Houser (CEITEC, Biomolecular Interactions and Crystallization Core Facility)
- Alexander Fish (NKI, Protein Facility)
- Krzysztof Skowronek (IIMCB, Biophysics and Bioanalytics Facility)
- Carlo Carolis (CRG, Protein Technologies Unit)
This seminar is addressed to scientists interested in using molecular biophysics in their current and future projects, especially those with no prior experience of biophysics.
The EU-LIFE TechWatch series is an initiative of the EU-LIFE Core Facilities Working Group. This seminar will be held on Monday 12 December 2022, 15.00 CET and it is open to all.