The Brain Mosaic: Cellular heterogeneity in the CNS (3rd edition)
This meeting will focus on the most recent insights in the field of single cell neuroscience. The following topics will be covered: neurodevelopment, neurodegeneration, evolution and cellular complexity of the brain, from atlassing to therapy & computational analysis.
More info will follow soon. Read all about the previous editions on the website: edition 2016, 2019.
- Mercedes F. Paredes, UCSF, US
- Philip De Jager, Columbia University Medical Center, US
- Naomi Habib, ELSC, IL
- Ed Lein, Allen Institute, US
- Evan Z Macosko, Harvard, US
- Casey M Schneider-Mizell, Allen Institute, US
- and many more.. visit our website for a full overview of all speakers
- Early bird: August 29, 2024
- Final registration: September 26, 2024
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.